Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Journals

Hello people of the web!!! My friend Nikki A. has just become a follower! And I'm sorry, again, that I haven't been on to post. School has been a b!%(#. And you think that the last weeks would be easy.

So on to bigger and better news...
I've started a journal, it's called in my head, and it's all about my life, how I think the world should be, and the exiting scenes that go down in my head. I also put quotes and small poems for personal touches. I would recommend that you start one too. I'm trying to get Nikki and Breanne U.(B) to start one, B's looking for her empty notebook to start, but thinks that her mom will read it and that would not be good. The best notebooks to use would be composition notebooks and spirals because they're easy to carry around and use. But if you're going to make one, please, if you could, think of an original title, one that has your personal touches. I chose In My Head because I do a lot of thinking in my head.

Have fun and enjoy your summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment