Friday, September 23, 2011

DRAMA LIP SINCH PROJECT

HEY!!! If you're in my project group, this post is for you. Comment please!


OK! So on here will be a list of possible songs, we're going to add the songs, then eventually subtract the unnecessary ones.
I'll start with the one's I have, comment yours below.

-I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL
---JOAN JETT & THE BLACKHEARTS

-LIVIN' ON A PRAYER
---BON JOVI

-DON'T STOP BELIEVING
---JOURNEY

-CRAZY TRAIN
---OZZY OSBOURNE

-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL
---PINK FLOYD

-EYE OF THE TIGER
---SURVIVOR

-ADDICTED TO LOVE
---ROBERT PALMER

-WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
---TWISTED SISTER

-PAUL REVERE
---BEASTIE BOYS

-UPTOWN GIRL
---BILLY JOEL

-ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
---BLONDIE

THE ONE THAT I WANT
---GREASE

-COOL RIDER
---GREASE 2

-FREAK ON A LEASH
---()


Comment your tops. Then do another comment cutting off five...except for Krystal...she only has five.
OK! HAVE FUN!


-V:[

No comments:

Post a Comment